Web GIS Development and Implementation
A Geographic Information System (GIS) is a multi-functional system for the collection, processing, modelling and analysis of spatial data, its display and use in problem solving, training and decision-making within a company/organisation, as well as for its integration into various websites and public portals. The aggregation of heterogeneous data implemented in layers and their precise coordinate dimensioning allow for the performance of complex analyses of spatial objects.
SCANEX proposes the introduction of the integration products and offers solutions for complex projects, ranging from the development of technical solutions and expert support (GIS architecture, functionality, interface, customisation as per individual users’ tasks) to its integration with the organisation’s information system, including additional services and follow-up technical support.
Our customers receive an efficient GIS created on a Russian platform, ScanEx WEB GeoMixer®, accessible from any computer, allowing them to solve problems of public and private business structures for territorial management and to implement individual custom designs.
SCANEX technology allows for the implementation of both local and cloud access to GIS: in the first case, the system is installed on the organisation/company server; in the second, the GIS is installed on the SCANEX server and data is managed over the Internet.
Our GIS ensures:
- real-time data receipt from satellites onto a PC and the provision of information on the real situation in the region;
- collection and analysis of information in a uniform convenient format; automation of the organisation’s business processes;
- objective assessment of the capacity of facilities under management and control, as well as cost optimisation;
- assisting in making administrative and economic management decisions based on accurate information, allowing for efficient management of all facilities, regardless of their location;
- monitoring of logging, farmland, high water and flooding, navigation and marine environments, construction, traffic management, emergency response, environmental monitoring, cadastral valuation of land, architectural and design work, calculation of insurance rates, etc.
Geo-information solutions can be implemented in the form of corporate, departmental or industry-special GIS, Web GIS, geoportals, geo-services, interactive maps, and crowdsourcing projects.